FALL FUN ACTIVITIES September 16 2014, 0 Comments
Saying goodbye to summer and hello to fall often brings a mix of emotions. As hard as it is to say goodbye to summer, fall is also a time for fun-filled activities. Just Becuzz put together a list of ideas to help celebrate fall and make the most of this season. We hope you set aside some time from your busy schedules to create some wonderful memories!
FALL FUN ACTIVITIES
- Bake with your family and friends. Gather together and bake apple or pumpkin desserts, jams, breads, etc. Sip some apple cider and enjoy the fruits of your labor with loved ones.
- Take a nature walk.
- Go on a hayride.
- Enjoy making fall crafts/decorations. Kids especially love to do this. Visit your local craft stores or look online for fall decoration ideas. Let your creative side emerge!
- Feed the ducks or birds at the park. Enjoy fall weather and spend some time outdoors.
- Jump in the leaves! Let yourself have fun and laugh in the leaves.
- Get lost in a corn maze.
- Go to a pumpkin patch.
- Enjoy a fall picnic at your favorite location.
- Shop online at WWW.JUSTBECUZZINC.COM and enjoy shopping for quality personalized gifts without leaving the comfort of your home!